Funny Cat Harmonic Mover & Soft Distortion Sustainer AG-5 Guitar Pedal
- Strange 70s vintage effect pedal circuit
- SDS soft distortion and HARMONIC MOVER Envelope Filter independent controlled via 3pdt stomp footswitches, status LEDs
- Three knobs control SDS Level, HARMONIC MOVER Level, A B C Mode. 2 stomp foot switches toggle SDS on/bypass HARMONIC MOVER on/bypass
- Mode A: fuzzy'underwater spaceship' sound, Mode B: auto-wah sound, Mode C: somehow softer auto-wah sound
- Hand-made and housed in compact 1590BB aluminum enclosure
The 'R*land' Funny Cat Clone is a -kind of a strange- vintage 70s effect pedal. The SDS section makes for a soft distortion, the HARMONIC MOVER is a Envelope Filter with 3 modes (A, B, C)
A fuzzy'underwater spaceship' sound B auto-wah sound, C somehow softer auto-wah sound.
Three knobs control SDS Level, HARMONIC MOVER Level, A B C Mode. 2 stomp foot switches toggle SDS on/bypass HARMONIC MOVER on/bypass
Connectors: Input, Output, DC jack
Power Supply: 9V PSU tip negative only (not included), no battery option
Ingredients: 1/4 Watt 1% low noise metal film Resistors, Polyester Capacitors, original NOS 2SK30A Transistor, True-Bypass 3pdt stomp switches, audio-grade sealed Potentiometers, Neutrik IN/OUT jacks
The enclosure is bare aluminum. Pedal is True Bypass and has a status LEDs.